Terms & Conditions
1. Publication work/Seminars/Webinars will be processed only upon realization of full subscription amount
or processing charges and acceptance of terms and conditions.
2. Universities/Libraries/Institutes are required to place the order on the respective letter head of the
institute Students are required to submit proof of affiliation with their respective institutes.
3. We have no branches/ agents or dealers etc. what so ever.
4. Print copies will be dispatched directly by us.
5. Certificates will be dispatched only by us.
6. To subscribe and renew the orders, please contact us at : email@example.com
7. The right to amend/change access and subscription policies rests with IRT and
the decision made by management is final.
8. All content in this Site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and
other information (collectively, the "Content") is the property of IRT and is
protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
9. You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, ransmit,
create derivative works from, or sell or license or lease all or any part of the
content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone,
except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described
in these Terms and Conditions.
10.All the contents can be used/downloaded strictly for personal use only, you are
restricted to use the contents commercially by any means may it be retrieval of
content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection,
compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from IRT.